Sunday, August 16, 2009

one year liao...

finally one year liao... 14/8/08... now 14/8/09... hehe... i was attending a colloquium in pd... i totally forgot this special day for me. i dreamt of him on 15th august... in that dream, i shoo him away... just asked him to stay away from my life... and the gal as well... haha... wat kind of dream is it? lol... one year ago, he gave me a miserable first 6 months... at the same time, i gotta always control myself that i still have final year to run, i still have exams to sit, i still have many things to do despite of my wrenching heart-broken pain... after 6 months, i joined activities and met different ppl in my uni life... hehe, surprisingly, i just got the award of best grad recently. omg... really cant believe it! little gift from the god? lol thank you! haha, i would say that thanks for leaving me for stupid reasons. now, i really think that i am really silly for crying so much until my tears all dry up... until i dono how to date again like now... lol thanks for hurting me so bad so that i can understand more and give them(those deserve it) hell... lol... really, i lost him, but gain much much more in my life... haha~

3 comments:

LeeTing said...

Life is full of surprises, bad things gone, good things come... Congratulation for you, best grad award, proud of you dear. Keep on moving, im sure there is more good happening ahead. Wishing you to stay happily always, smile with your small charming eyes, haha =)

BelLs~! said...

hi it's me, Ben! (or lang siu) heheh...just dropping by to say hi =)

re-JOY-ice!!! said...

Congratulations for your best grad award...i think you should be the first pretty and sexy best grad in the history.