Sunday, October 19, 2008

missing...

hmm... da moments i think of him are getting less now... hmm... but da miss to him is not reduced... love is really blind huh? hehe... he is bad, irresponsible, lies teller, suck, jerk and even fuck since i was hurted by him again after we broke up. i am so silly to trust da words of a great liar again!!! bloody hell!!! however, i still will think of him, miss him somemore... haha... am i still love him?!! am i ? what makes him so impressed on me?! what is that? i wonder... no one can answer me... even i can't answer myself... haha... i have mentioned less in front of my friends now... coz somethings are better left unsaid... coz some may understand me very well, some are not... but, they are right... i am sure... i used to dependent on my friends too much... when i am alone, i start thinking of nonsense again... hmmm... i am now realising that i have to tackle "him" in my heart on my own... no body else but me... yea... my heart is less pain when his shadow is around in my mind... just feel annoying and moody... maybe will start doin something stupid again... lol... hmm... but, life still go on, i know one day i can look back and see how stupid i am now... hahaha...

1 comment:

LeeTing said...

I would say, love is blind... Doesn't mean that you fell in love with the wrong person, however, all the passing time was memorable, no matter they were sad or happy, sorrow or joy... erm, try to think another way, instead blaming on yourself of chosen a wrong man, why not saying that he isn't your right man? It might be better for you to think that it was a life experience instead feeling disappointed on this relationship, "the next will be better" but i think is hard to convince you with this sentence now. I really hope you could recover soon, cant wait to see you face to face. I don't wanna see you stay in the dark, where you only can see the negative side. Of course no ones will understand you more than yourself, sometimes we couldn't understand ourselves well too, don't know what we want, don't know what to do, but friends do help, give you a little hand when you need, at least share some of your feeling. Stay strong, stay happy, stay positive...