Monday, September 22, 2008

illusions

now, i am getting better and better in the days without him... most of the time, i am busy with my project and chatting with frenz... yet, where is my true feeling to him in my heart? no body know, but i myself know... the pictures of him in my heart are getting blurrer and blurrer... i start forgetting my strong feeling to him... seems like his life has nth to do with me anymore... now, i can't remember the sweet things that we had done before if i forced myself to think of him... i tot this will be good for me, seems like i tot i ady can forget him now... somehow, when i see his existence, i feel so uncomfortable and nervous again... cant calm down at that moment... i am just having repression only... my memory on him is just automatically hide in somewhere else... his memory will definitely popped up to my mind all the time... but, i know what i want and wish to do now... i have to walk away from him now. i will recover. frenz, wait for me... i will go back to u guys... i need time...

1 comment:

LeeTing said...

no worries, we are right here waiting, just take your time slowly, sooner or later everything will be faded and start over again...we can't wait to see you, with only charm smiling face and happy heart >.<